We’re back with a new episode of #EverydayInspiralized, my video cooking series on my YouTube channel.
We’re making a brand new recipe (and one that I know many of you have been waiting for after teasers on Instagram) – Zucchini Noodles with Creamy Avocado Lime Cilantro Dressing, Corn and Tomatoes!
I make this dressing A LOT. I’m always incorporating avocados somehow into my diet, and this is probably my favorite way to do it. You get to eat a big bowl of creamy pasta, without the processed dairy and sugar.
Unfortunately, since avocados oxidize and turn brown easily, it doesn’t save well in the refrigerator (the avocado sauce will brown within 30 minutes), so keep that in mind as you’re meal planning. But trust me, you won’t have any leftovers – it’s so good you’ll want to devour the whole bowl!
The corn are slightly spicy and the tomatoes are fresh and chilled, it’s just an amazing combination – this is going to become one of your go-to summer meals, I have a feeling!
Watch this week’s episode of #EverydayInspiralized and subscribe so you never miss a video:
PLEASE NOTE: Currently, I am celebrating my one year wedding anniversary with my husband, in Southeast Asia. Thus, I am not checking blog comments and messages. If you do leave a comment, Meaghan, our Brand & Community Manager is here to respond and help with any questions. You can always e-mail her if you need anything while I’m gone. I return July 4th weekend, and will respond to everything that week when I’m back in the office. Thank you for your patience and understanding as I enjoy this time with my husband!
Nutritional Information & Recipe
Weight Watchers SmartPoints*: 12 points
*These points were calculated using the official Weight Watchers SmartPoints calculator. We are in no way affiliated with Weight Watchers, we are providing this information based on popular demand.
#EverydayInspiralized: Zucchini Noodles with Creamy Avocado Lime Cilantro Dressing, Corn and Tomatoes
- For the sauce:
- 1 lime juiced
- 1 ripe avocado peeled and pitted
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 teaspoon minced jalapeno
- 1 small clove of garlic minced
- water to thin if needed
- salt and pepper
- For the rest:
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 medium ear of corn kernels shaved off
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 medium zucchinis Blade D, noodles trimmed
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- Heat the oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Once oil is shimmering, add the corn and season with salt, pepper, and chili powder. Cook for 5 minutes or until corn is cooked through and fork tender. Set aside when done.
- Place all of the ingredients for the sauce into a food processor and pulse until creamy. Taste and adjust, if needed.
- Place your zucchini noodles into a bowl, pour over the creamy sauce and mix to combine thoroughly.
- Divide the dressed noodles into two to three plates and top with corn and tomatoes.