Today is Inspiralized’s four year anniversary/blogiversary!! And we’re celebrating with zoodle bread!
Four years ago today, I started Inspiralized. The morning of this day, I walked with Lu as he went to work and I stopped off at a coffee shop on the way, opened up my laptop, and started from scratch.
It’s surreal to think of what all has happened since that day four years ago, but everyday I wake up feeling blessed, grateful, and excited about what the future holds! I couldn’t be happier bringing you spiralized inspiration every day, and I can’t wait to bring you on this journey for as long as you’ll join me!
You can read more about the Inspiralized story here, but since then, so much has happened. Here are the biggest highlights:
- I designed and launched the Inspiralizer, the official spiralizer of Inspiralized (and the BEST on the market) – you can get it now for only $29.95 at HSN.com!!
- My first cookbook was published, called Inspiralized – and became a New York Times best-seller and also made the list of 2016’s best-selling cookbooks in People magazine, alongside Chrissy Teigen and Ina Garten!
- My second cookbook was published, called Inspiralize Everything – and also became a New York Times best-seller!
- We started selling the Inspiralizer in-stores nationwide at Sur La Table
- I went on live nationwide television with the Inspiralizer on HSN, the Home Shopping Network! You can watch that here.
- Launched a mini, limited-edition line of Inspiralized Greeting Cards
- Epicurious named me on their list of 100 Greatest Home Cooks Of All Time – WHAT?!
- I wrote my third cookbook, being published in 2018. Stay tuned!
Aside from that, I got engaged, married, and pregnant! Talk about a fabulous four years. I don’t know how I’m going to top them!
I literally pinch myself every day, and I never take a day for granted. Building my dream career and life has given me so much perspective and really taught me that we should be thankful for the life and opportunities we are given – and make the most of them!
NOW, to celebrate this four-year blogiversary (is that even a word?!), I’m sharing a recipe for this gluten-free Zucchini Noodle Banana Bread, using Bob’s Red Mill coconut flour! It’s the perfect healthy weeknight treat – or amazing for a morning breakfast, with a little drizzle of nut butter!
And what better way to celebrate my blogiversary than by using Bob’s Red Mill products, a brand that has supported Inspiralized from day one?! Bob’s is all about “Fuel Your Awesome” – enjoying your summer and keeping happy and healthy by fueling yourself with quick and easy meals!
This banana bread fits the “Fuel Your Awesome” theme – it’s easy to make and saves well, so you can fuel yourself all week long. I love to have it as breakfast, with a little drizzle of almond, peanut or sunflower butter. It’s great as a quick breakfast grab – or even after a workout, to refuel with potassium from the bananas and protein from the nuts, egg and coconut flour! This flour is high in fiber, perfect for feeling satisfied longer – and aiding in digestion!
Note: This post was sponsored by Bob’s Red Mill. All opinions are my own, always. Thank you to Bob’s Red Mill for supporting Inspiralized!
Also in celebration, I’m doing a big giveaway! THREE winners will each win the following:
- The set of 3 Inspiralized Greeting Cards
- An Inspiralized sticker
- BOTH Inspiralized cookbooks
- The Inspiralizer
- A personal note from me!
To enter to win, all you need to do is comment on this blog post with your FAVORITE thing about Inspiralized! Perhaps it’s a recipe, a social media channel, something you love about spiralizing in general, or perhaps it’s the Inspiralized Facebook Community. You can also get extra points for following Inspiralized on social, just use the widget below to enter- giveaway open to US residents only, ends at 5pm EST on Friday, June 30:
Nutritional Information & Recipe
Weight Watchers SmartPoints*: 11 points (with walnuts) 9 points (without walnuts)
*These points were calculated using the official Weight Watchers SmartPoints calculator. We are in no way affiliated with Weight Watchers, we are providing this information based on popular demand.