There’s not much to say about these spiralized everything bagel buns, except: MAKE THEM.
But first, you’ll need this pan.
In all seriousness, these cute spiralized bagels are a must make. They’re much easier than they look, especially once your donut pan arrives. And once you have the pan, you can also make these chocolate zucchini noodle donuts. Just sayin’.
Since the Everything Bagel Buns from my first cookbook, Inspiralized, were such a success, I wanted to reinvent the recipe into these bagels – perfect for weekend brunching or meal prepping for the week!
They’re totally customizable – spread them with some cashew cream cheese (or if you use real cream cheese, I love Arla!), almond butter, jam, or your butter of choice.
I served them with eggs and bacon, kind of a deconstructed egg sandwich (sans cheese.) BUT, you could totally layer two bagels and make a bacon, egg, and cheese sandwich! If you do it, make sure you hashtag #inspiralized, because I’ll have to regram on Instagram and give you the credit.
These are much easier than they look – you basically cook the potato noodles, toss them with eggs and my everything bagel mix (or buy a pre-made one, like this one), and then pack them into the crevices of a donut pan, bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes, and VOILA – everything bagels!
These gorgeous spiral bagels are gluten-free, vegetarian, and clean-eating friendly. And yes, you can use sweet potato noodles, but the taste will be sweet, so keep that in mind!
Are you planning a bagel brunch party? Because I am.
Nutritional Information & Recipe
Weight Watchers SmartPoints*: 3 points
*These points were calculated using the official Weight Watchers SmartPoints calculator. We are in no way affiliated with Weight Watchers, we are providing this information based on popular demand.
Spiralized Potato Everything Bagels
- For the bagels:
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 russet potatoes peeled, Blade D
- 2 large eggs beaten
- For the bagel mix:
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1.25 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Grease (with cooking spray or coconut oil) a non-stick donut pan.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Once oil is shimmering, add the potato noodles and toss well. Cook the noodles, tossing occasionally, until cooked through, about 10 minutes. Transfer the noodles to a bowl and place in the refrigerator to cool down for 5 minutes.
- Add the eggs to the potato noodles (once done chilling) and toss well to combine. Pack the noodles into the mini donut pan. Transfer to the oven and cook for 15 minutes or until crispy on the top, firm, and noodles are all set.
- Carefully pop the noodle bagels out of the pan and top with desired toppings!