When football season comes around, that’s when the fried buffalo wings come out. The jalapeño poppers. The sliders. The nachos.
No one feels good after dunking a bag of chips in spinach and artichoke dip. No one.
So today, we’re sharing our most game-day appropriate recipes, for those of us who want to nosh on game day, in a healthier way!
I actually used to work for an NFL player (pre-Inspiralized, of course) — and I went to and watched a lot of football games, where the queso temptation was real. I always ended up coming home asking myself, “Did I really need that extra slider?” and still felt hungry, because I was eating nutritionally empty food.
Now that I’m #inspiralized and have an arsenal of healthy recipes, it’s time to step up my game day eats!
1. Everything Bagel Bun Spiralized Potato Chips
2. Spiralized Sweet Potato Pizza Bake with Turkey Pepperoni
3. Vegan Carrot Dogs with Spiralized Toppings
4. BBQ Sweet Potato Noodle Buns with Smoked Mozzarella
5. Vegan Buffalo Cauliflower Steak Sandwiches with Spiralized Apple-Cucumber Slaw
6. Vegan BBQ Pulled Pork (Jackfruit) with Spiralized Onions
7. Spiralized Bell Pepper Antipasto
8. Chorizo, Avocado & Butternut Squash Rice Stuffed Peppers
9. Spicy Spiralized Shoe String Jicama Fries
10. Spiralized Sweet Potato Mini Pizzas
11. Flaxseed Crusted Chicken Tenders with Spiralized Sweet Potatoes
12. Spiralized Garlic-Paprika Sweet Potato “Fries”
13. Spiralized Potato Noodle Cups with Meatballs and Tomato Sauce
14. Spiralized Red Cabbage Slaw with Vegan Chipotle-Lime Dressing
15. Spiralized Patatas Bravas
16. Prosciutto Wrapped Maple-Balsamic Sweet Potato Noodle Rolls
17. Garlic Asiago Baked Spiralized Fries
18. Loaded Spiralized Potatoes with BBQ and Avocado Mash
19. Pepperoni Pizza Zucchini Spaghetti