The last few months of the year always fly by — once fall hits, we’re all caught up in everything fall: pumpkin shopping, apple-picking weekends, getting cozy, and enjoying this new time of the year.
Then comes November, Thanksgiving hits, and then the year really flies by, because #theholidays.
We tend to put our healthy lifestyle on the back-burner, while our busy social schedules take over. Well, you can kiss that excuse goodbye today, because I’m sharing 21 easy spiralized recipes that use five ingredients or less, for the busiest of days, when you just want to order takeout.
Some of the recipes in this roundup aren’t exactly five ingredients, because they include pantry items (ie garlic, salt, pepper, olive oil.) You get the picture!
Cheers to staying on our healthy track, even with the temptation of scarfing down pumpkin-flavored everything.
1. Spiralized Potato and Spinach Frittata
2. Brussels Sprouts, Kale, and Lentil Sweet Potato Noodle Bowl
3. Spiralized Carrot and Lentil Bowl with Avocado and Poached Egg
4. Caramelized Onion and Bacon Kohlrabi Spaghetti with Shaved Parmesan
5. Curried Chicken Salad with Spiralized Cucumbers
6. Chicken Sausage and Broccoli Zucchini Pasta with Parmesan
7. Roast Chicken with Spiralized Potatoes
8. Sweet Potato Pasta with Chicken Sausage and Corn
9. Sweet Potato Noodles with Chicken and Tomato Basil Sauce
10. Sweet Potato Rice Breakfast Bowl with Avocado and Scallions
11. Zucchini Spaghetti with Parsley, Tuna and Lemon
12. Two-Ingredient Pancakes with Cinnamon Spiralized Apples
13. Thick Bacon, Kale and Goat Cheese Butternut Squash “Fettuccine”
14. Beet Noodles with Tomatoes, Feta and Bacon
15. Avocado-Tuna Salad with Cucumber Noodles
16. Basil Pomodoro Zucchini Pasta
17. Zucchini Noodles with Chicken, Feta and Spinach
18. Romantic Cacio e Pepe for Valentine’s Day
19. Spiralized Pasta Carbonara, Two Ways
20. Gruyere and Asparagus Potato Noodle Casserole
21. Bacon & Brussels Sprouts Potato Noodle Casserole